You can now connect your Salesforce account to Cascade! This new integration allows you to automate progress updates on your Goals using Summary Fields from any of your Salesforce Reports. Check out our knowledge base article for more details!
All you have to do is:
1. Go to a goal you want to update automatically via Salesforce
2. Edit the Tracking Type and select Salesforce
3. Use an existing connection or add a new connection (following the prompts)
4. Choose your Report, then the Summary Field that will update your progress
And Voilà! Your goal progress will be updated every hour with the latest changes happening in Salesforce ☁️
Note: this feature is currently available for preview partners only. Please get in touch with us if you are interested in trying it out.
Cascade exists for the purpose of making your strategy more visible to everyone. Despite being transparent by default, we understand that some plans may need to be shared with only a group of people for a variety of reasons. We've enabled configure sharing settings on an individual plan level so that you can have full control over the visibility of your confidential information!
You can now set a plan to private and share it only with a group of users by adding a new plan. You can also update the sharing settings of your existing plans anytime from the 'Plan Settings' option located from the three dots icon on the planner. To learn more about how it works, please check out our knowledge base article here!
You can now keep track of goal due dates using the new Calendar Integration with either Outlook, Google or Apple calendars. You will be able to choose which Plans and what Goals you want to see displayed in your calendar, and set up multiple calendar syncs.
1. Look for the "..." icon on the top right corner of the Workboard and select Sync calendar to set up your first sync.
2. Select a Plan or All Plans, the Goals you want to sync and then Generate.
3. Copy the generated URL to your clipboard and select your calendar icon or open your calendar. Outlook: Select Add Calendar and then Subscribe from web Google: Select the + icon on Other calendars and then From URL Apple: In the Desktop app, select File then New Calendar subscription...
4. Repeat with as many Plans as you like.Read More
We’ve listened to your feedback and made improvements to our data visualisation capabilities. You will now be able to create beautiful dashboards that will help you gain insights into your Cascade data and take action, faster.
New Charts widget 📊Stay on top of your strategy execution by gaining powerful insights at a glance. Visualise the progress of your KPIs, identify areas of your strategy that need attention and understand your team's capacity with just a few clicks.
Also included in this release:
Decommissioned widgets ♻️ we’ve removed a few widgets to make room for new ones. Widgets removed are: Planner, Risks, RSS Feed and Values.
Fixed the issues with CSV download in Snapshots and Bulk uploader template
We now accept user emails with apostrophe’s in them
Fixed the column overlapping Issue on risks attributes in Snapshots
Thanks for subscribing!
Check your inbox to verify your email